We know that partnering with a school for your child’s education is a big decision. When you are ready to apply to Mingo Valley Christian, these are the steps you can expect in our admissions process:
Contact us to arrange a private tour and/or a shadowing day for your student. This step is not required, but we recommend it as a great way to experience MVC life up close, and to talk with various faculty, staff, and students.
Please fill out and return your completed and signed Admissions Application (one per student), along with the following forms for each student:
• Copy of recent report card
• Copy of recent standardized test scores
• Copy of immunization records
• Copy of birth certificate
• Pastor recommendation form (may be sent separately by your pastor)
• $25 nonrefundable application fee
- We will contact you to set up an appointment for a family interview with our superintendent, as well as an entrance test for your student(s). We want to know that we are the best school for each student’s unique learning needs.
- Mingo Valley Christian accepts new students at most points in the school year, and we are currently accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school year.
Mingo Valley Christian admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. For more information about our tuition, please visit our tuition page.